Job Description for Sales Support Executive
About Green Communities Foundation
Green Communities Foundation (GCF) is a not-for-profit company focusing on Waste Management in Mumbai. We work with bulk waste generators like Housing Societies, Corporate Houses and others to design waste management systems.
GCF makes societies and corporates Waste – Free. We reduce the landfill burden of societies, compost within their premises and connect them to dry waste recycling vendors.
GCF provides the following services:
- Awareness drives
- Segregation workshops
- Video Based Training
- Composting set-up
- Dry waste management
- Monitoring and Audit
GCF provides end-to-end Waste Management Consulting services to our clients. All equipment and consumables are purchased directly from required vendors including dustbins, composting cages, cocopeat, sawdust, bioculture and more.
Some of our successful projects were showcased in Hindustan Times recently. Click here for the article.
- Follow up with potential and existing clients.
- Keep a tab on client status.
- Check with team and update society list regularly.
- Manage delivery of items and liaise with vendors.
- The ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree from a leading university.
- Excellent oral and written communication. Working knowledge of English is a pre -requisite. Knowledge of Hindi, Marathi or Gujarati is preferable.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- 1-2 years of experience in sales support role or administration will be a plus.
The role is based in Mumbai.
Will be in line with the industry.
Please email your resume to email@example.com.