Green Communities Foundation (GCF) not only creates awareness through training workshops and presentations, but also assists with end-to-end implementation of waste management. We follow a standard operating procedure and an implementation manual including segregation workshops inclusive of a segregation kit for residents and house staff, waste audits, training for housekeeping staff, capacity calculation for composting cages, uses of compost and linkage with vendors.
Once a society or corporate is on board, GCF,
- Identifies a small project team,
- Provides training and handholding during the process,
- Provides assistance in procurement of equipment,
- Ensures installation of equipment and assistance with its operation for a few weeks,
- Facilitates creation of organic vegetable patches using compost,
- Ensures that the society is on the coveted list of Waste Free societies in Mumbai.